Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Recap

 It was a year of climbing and travel. It ended badly, but let's hope 2013 brings a renewal of spirit.

January
 Went to the mountains but did not try snowboarding
Formatted my book for the kindle

February
 Went to a wedding sick
Got my first diamonds!
Got lost in the zoo

March
 Tried archery for the first time.
Climbed outside at Great Falls
Had a tooth pulled and would up in the E.R.

April
Climbed at Birdsboro and Sugarloaf
Worked a lot of overtime

May
Climbed at Buzzards rock (noticing a pattern?)
Shot a gun for the first time
Saw bears in Shenandoah for the first time

June
Got a new job!
Did my first overnight hike
traveled to Asheville, NC

July
Wrote a wedding/was a bridesmaid

August
Outer Banks trip
Saw bio-dad, made some decisions on that

September
Went to Harper's Ferry, WV
John went on the AT and I missed him a lot
Julie came to visit and we did it all
John and I celebrated 6 years together

October
Went to Roanoke, VA with John's parents
Held a chicken

November
Did the 30 days of thanks thing and didn't hate it
Moved back to Maryland
Elected Obama for Term #2!
Celebrated John's birthday in Charleston

December
A rough/life-changing month but I survived it
Spent a wonderful Christmas in St. Louis


2 comments:

Susan DeBruin said...

It sounds like you had a pretty full year lady!

crazywriter84 said...

It was insane! It's certainly the time in my life when I should be out and about doing fun stuff. I'm already counting down to spring! Though really wanting it to snow so I can try out snowshoeing.