So my brother's girlfriend is the Event Coordinator for the Winston-Salem Open, that's the last qualifying tournament for the U.S. Open, in case you were wondering. It's not as big a deal as they would like it do be, but it's still a big event that requires a lot of work. And there are hot tennis guys all over the place.
Anyway, I have been wanting to meet up with the brother and gf at some point, so when he decided to head to North Carolina for the tournament, I decided to head down for the weekend. I almost drove, but the 1.5 hour flight and no traffic lured me to the plane.
There's not a lot to say about the weekend. We watched tennis, drank a lot of beer, barely saw Teresa since she had to work so much. But there was a lot of good, quality brother time. I'm always happy that Matt and I can just keep up via some random texts and FB posts but when we're together we just fall into a normal happy place like we haven't been apart.
 |
| We both brought each other the same beer! Great minds think alike. |
 |
| Knowing the 3rd in command = on-site fun before anyone else was allowed in. |
 |
| The Demon Deacon is the scariest/oddest mascot I've ever seen. And SLU has the Bilikin. This is worse. |
 |
| Corona-rita!! Margarita + beer |
 |
| I love my little bro. |
 |
| Melzer |
 |
| Monfils |
 |
| Man down! Monfils bows out due to injury. Not the way you want to end your final match. |
 |
| Seeing what NC has to offer in craft beer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment