Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thoughts

I worked 11 hours today. I'll be going in early tomorrow. All because people can't stick to a schedule. At least I'll probably get to leave early tomorrow, since the proposal has to be in by 2.

I wanted to volunteer at an animal shelter or rescue organization. The shelter will need landscapers in the spring, possibly to plant a veggie garden so bunnies can have fresh stuff. Which sounds cool. Right now they only want foster parents. It'd be cool to foster bunnies but I have to ok it with landlords and roommates. And Joey, who may just try to eat bunnies. Can't foster a dog.

It was the perfect fall day. All rainy this morning then cool, crisp, and sunny later in the day. This made me appreciate the new scarves I got in the mail. Except 2 were supposed to be xmas gifts. I may have to order another of the one I got for mom cause I like it too much.

I have a recipe for pumpkin pie that includes apple butter. So it's pumpkin apple pie. I think I may try it out.

I am not going camping tomorrow. John and I were supposed to go to Shenandoah. We are not now. He's going to West Virginia though. Mike's going with his family so I can't crash their party. Jealous of them both! I must find more people who like camping.

I currently have no Halloween plans. Sad!

No comments: