John and I are spending a romantic (or maybe just relaxing) evening together as it's our last night before his trip. He's going to sunny San Fransisco for a week! (for work) So I am preparing to be lonely for the next 7 days. We all know how I hate being alone. A few days isn't so bad, but I think by day 3 or 4 I'll be needing human interaction. (at least there's work, right?) I have some plans to keep me busy, but it will still be all too dark and quiet when I'm in this big house all by myself at night. Wish me luck!
On another note, we finally watched Slumdog Millionaire last night. It was pretty fantastic. You should watch it if you haven't. And read The Three Musketeers-which I haven't read, but feel like I should have by now. Since I didn't know the third musketeer! I would not have won India's Millionaire :(
No comments:
Post a Comment