I cannot believe school is starting next week! Before the Outer Banks trip, I was completely ready to go back. I was going to have my one final awesome vacation, then get back into the groove this week, get all my stuff ready, and be set to go. But this whole cyst thing has really messed everything up. I didn't really get my nice vacation and this week has been a roller coaster so I really haven't done the preparing I needed to do. Though, I did manage to pay all my bills today!
I just feel like this whole summer was not easy to get through. June I spent decompressing after a really long and busy semester. After Colorado I was revived and ready to go. But then I had my back problems start up, as well as everything with Mom. And many divorce things plus a sick grandmother. Then August came around and I really felt like I was becoming myself again. We were really busy though, so it was all kind of a blur. Then this happened. Plus my aunt just had another preemie. The summer was just a whirlwind, in so many ways.
It's a long weekend though. We don't have any plans, but I am determined to have at least some fun. It may take some doing to keep my stomach calm, my back from aching, and my mood in check, but it must be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment