I have no proof that John and I went white water rafting while we were in Colorado. That's mostly because I left my water-proof camera in the car. I wouldn't really have had any chances to take any pictures anyway, but still. I probably could have gotten one with it. Oh well, we still went. You'll have to take my word on it.
And now I'm ready to go again. Really, the time goes by so fast because it's freaking awesome. So the trip was over long before I was ready to be off the water. Now, we did do a really easy trip and our guide did a lot of the work, so next time it might not be so leisurely. But I am certain that it will be awesome.
On this trip we rafted the Poudre River. We did one part and then got out to avoid some Class IV rapids, drove a ways down, and got back in again. There were two good rapids that could have easily bounced me out of the boat. Luckily our guide gave me good warning so I just leaned in and avoided joining the fishes.
John was a the front of the boat so he got hit quite a lot by the water. I hid in the very back but still got soaked. I just didn't have to paddle as much. hehe. The water felt great though, because it was like 85/90 degrees that afternoon. It probably wouldn't have felt as nice falling in, as it was pretty cold, but splashes were great. I highly recommend people raft.
1 comment:
I don't believe you.
;)
Post a Comment